3.23.2009

Weekend Recap.

I'm super tired. Staying up till 4am on friday and 5am on saturday is not the smartest of ideas. But, it was super fun! So, on to the weekend recap!


Friday
-I got out of work @ 5, and my homies ((and the bunnnis)) were waiting for me. <333
-Jumped in my car, which PA Lover got the pleasure of driving.
((she was pmsing, couldnt deal with her boyffrann, lol))
-Left and we were on our way!!! =) We briefly stopped in Jersey for pizza @ Junior's && to use the potty.
-We ended up getting to PA around 930, went to PA Lover's best friends house, while her bf && Swan went to Dean.Os.
-Got there, chilled and waited for Sondra to come, so Swan could follow her to her house && drop me off.
-Went to Sondra's, was afraid of her dogs ((lol, ones half border collie/half pitbull! and the other i have no clue, but she's HUGE!)), finally got brave && went inside, put my stuff down, && then went for a cruise.
-We cruised thru town just looking at stuff, && then went to Sheetz!!! =)
((best place ever, FTW!))
-We met up with Stinky, this kid Chris, && Ashley, who lives with Sondra && her family.
((i missed my Stinky!!!))
-Then we left && went back to Sondra's, and watched Step Brothers
-Sondra fell asleep, I almost did a couple times.
-Then Stinky && Chris left.
-Sondra && I went to her room, got all comfy && talked a little, then went to sleep.

Saturday
-Got up around 10:00am.
-Ate some Cinnamon Toast Crunch
-Then just chilled out && got ready
-Swan came && picked Sondra && I up.
-Went to PA Lovers house
-Chilled for a bit then brought Sondra back home because she had to go to work. =(
-Went back to PA Lovers
-Swan && her boyfrannn went out to take some pics, so we just chilled out watching Family Guy on the computer.
-Eventually, they came back, PA Lover made some dinnerrr.
-Swan went to the mall.
-I took a nap.
-Got up && enjoyed some BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, corn && broccoli.
((PA Lover's an awesome cook!!))
-Then waited for Sondra to get out of work.
-Swan && I went to her house.
-Then, we went to Schnecksville ((SP?)) to Jon's house for a bonfire.
-Crazy backroads were taken, it was kinda creeeepy.
-Finally got there, saw Leroy ((missed him!!)) && just chilled out with Dean.O, Sondra, Swan, Leroy, Raechel, Dean.O's mom && Jon.
((Usually we go to Dean.O's but he got a new job as a tow truck driver && he could only be 20 miles away from the tow truck place, so that's why we took the 40 min to Jon's))
-Dean.O ended up getting fed up, wanted to quit, so him && Sondra took the tow truck back, but he whimped out on quitting, && said his mom got into a car accident in Maryland, obvii not true.
-So Swan, Dean.O's mom && I drove back to Dean.O's. While we waited for everyone to get there, we ended up going to Sheetz.
-Got back to Dean.O's && we all just chilled out watching "The Seed of Chucky."
-I was text msging Stinky in the meantime asking him to come to Dean.O's.
((What I didn't know was that Stinky && Dean.O don't really get along anymore. Sooo ooopssie.))
-So Stinky ends up showing up.
-Dean.O's mom was like, oh he's asleep && doesn't want company.
((There was like 7 of us! LMAO, such a bad excccuseee.))
-Stinky had to leave, unfortunately..&& a little while longer, I got bored && decided to ask Swan if he wanted to go for a cruise.
-He said, yes. So off we went to Wal-mart, which is like 20 mins away!
-We walked around there for a bit, then ended up going to Stinky's around 345am.
-Watched the rest of Redline with him. ((Horrible movie btw!!!!!!!!!))
-Stinky && I ended up cuddlin a lil bit, it was nice, too just be held by someone.
((Ok, I'll admit I have a bit of a thing for Stinky, like you couldn't tell!))
-Then after the movie, Swan && I left && went back to Dean.O's.
-I ended up falling asleep in a recliner, which I didn't recline, lmao.

Sunday
-Woke up around 1000am.
-Swan, Dean.O, Sondra, Jon, Ash && I all went down to Hamburg Diner.
-Met Leroy, PA Lover && Lil B there.
-Then after breakfast, Sondra && I went back to her house, chilled, packed up my stuff && went back to Dean.O's.
-Chilled with everyone for about an hour, && then it was time to gooo. =(
-I didn't wanna leave though.
-Got in PA Lover's car this time.
-The boys took Charlie.
-Got home around 645ish.
-The ex came to pick me up, went to dinna, && then went && picked Kerri up && drove around.
-Went to the ex's house && just chilled.
-Then I ended up going home around 1115, because I was damn tired.
-And that concludes my weekend!

I had a ton of fun just being with my PA Lovvaaas. It's so surreal to me how I have best friends ((i consideer them that!)) in PA too!!! They're obvii all dubbers && when I'm down there, it isn't ever awkward. It's like we all live near each other, && just chill.

I def. miss it. But, in 2 wks, Sondra && Dean.O come up for Dubs on Defrost 2!!!! I'm frickin pumpeddddd. =D

Then, the weekend after, I might go down again. I'm super stoked. Like Whoa! =)

1 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

by the way, I love reading your blog because it remindes me of when I used to do the same shit, cruise around till we found friends or chill at random friends houses!