3.04.2009

A Letter to BP

Dear BP,
I'm sorry that I wasn't the perfect girlfriend as you thought I would be. I wish you would have tried harder. But you didn't. You didn't just leave me, you completely pushed me out. I'm sorry I ever gave you advice to slow down and just be young. It's not who you are. I'm sorry that I cry over you on a daily basis. You broke my heart into a million pieces. I'm sorry we argue about bein together. I know you don't want me. I'm sorry I believed your smiles, the ones that made me feel like you'd love me forever. I'm sorry that I always wanted things my way. But after a while, you always made it up to me anyways. I'm sorry I sent you adorable emails while you were at school. I knew those always made you happy. I'm sorry that I ever cared enough to buy you food when you were hungry, to make you sandwiches. I'm sorry that we ever sat in the car talking for hours about everything under the sun. I'm sorry your kisses gave me butterflies. I'm sorry that we first met and that you lent me your gloves, only so you could see me again..but I got lollipop stuck to them anyways. I'm sorry I was afraid of you for 3 mths because you screamed "Yo Bitch" and caught me off guard 3 mths after we first met. I'm sorry you flirted with me and I didn't get the hint right away. I'm sorry I took you to get togethers so you could meet people up in this area. I'm sorry that you told me you loved me out in the freezing cold at my besties house. I'm sorry I believed you. I'm sorry I became such a huge part of your family. I'm sorry your cat liked me. (I think?) I'm sorry we talked about moving in with each other. I'm sorry you said you wanted it too. I'm sorry we talked about life together. You never said it scared you. I'm sorry I tried to help you when you were down and out. I'm sorry we went to NYC together. I'm sorry I loved you, I'm sorry you made me happy.

I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry I believed you were the one. And I'm sorry it had to end this way..

0 you know you love me.: