3.11.2009

He's Just Not That Into You.

Last night, I went to see that movie with ex. It was actually really good, not really that emotional either. The movie features a whole lot of actors and actresses such as Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore, Ginnifer Goodwin, Kevin Connolly, Bradley Cooper, Scarlett Johansson, and the Mac guy Justin Long.

The basis of the movie is about GiGi (Ginnifer Goodwin) who keeps meeting these guys, but they never call. She then meets Alex (Justin Long) and he fills her in on what's going on in a guy's head..that most women are "the rule" and not "the exception." It's a very insighful movie, which pretty much made me realize a wholeee bunch of shit.

Half-way thru the movie I texted Rawwrr32 and told him I wasn't ready to date yet aka, He's Just Not That Into Me. (hahah) I also walked out of the movie feeling stronger. My heart is slowly healing, and I'm happy about it.

I'm moving on, and I'm way ahead of you.

2 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

I really liked this movie too! BUT WAIT!!! why are we not ready to date yet?? I was excited about Rawwwr32!! ... ok i'll wait then :(

Sheri, RN said...

I want to see the movie! I read the book quite a few years ago when it first came out. It was pretty good and really pretty accurate lol