3.21.2009

In PA!!!

Hello everyone, right now I'm chillen with PA lover in her room, in PA, haha. It's a beautiful day here. =) Last night, I got in around 1000 and we went to PA Lover's besties and then to Dean.O's. Unfortunately, Dean.O was asleep so I haven't been able to see him yet.

Swan ended up dropping me off at Sondra's, and me and her cruised around town, looking for people we know. Then we went to Sheetz, and met up with Stinky. Went back to Sondra's and just chilled out with everyone. It was freaking nice, went to bed around 4am. Got up around 1000.

And that brings me to here, Mandy's house. Chillen out, waiting for Dean.O to get out and help me lower my car...eeeek! =) Then probably partying tonite with everyone, sleep tomorrow and back home to shitty CT. =(

Then life returns to normal. But, just wanted to sayyy hiii and actually post on the weekend!

2 you know you love me.:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time! x

Bon Don said...

HI!!!


Oooo you lowered your car!!?? :)