3.31.2009

I Figured This Would Happen..

Of course, 4 days before one of the more exciting things in my life is gonna happen, I'm more depressed then ever. J.Wilt is upset with me because he found out that the ex, myself, Kerri && Chris are responsible for scaring the crap out of him. [[not intentionally!]] We IMed him about 3 wks ago, and was just joking around with him..and now he's mad at me.

The ex is mad at me because I'm depressed && I know he cares but apparently he feels like I'm not realizing it. On top of that, Sondra && Dean.O might be too broke to come down. =( PA Lover && Lil B might not cruise in my cruise. And my bestie, is super sick, so who knows if she'll come.

This week is just falling apart && I'm almost at the point where I'm not even sure if I wanna go to the show && put myself thru all this garbage with BP. Apparently he has a new woman, && if he brings her, I mite not fair well. I can pretend I'm strong, but sometimes I do break down. I know I shouldn't rely on people, but I do want && need my friends, my support.

And now, who the hell knows whats going to happen. I'm down && out. I just wanna be happy. But seeing BP on Saturday is going to kill me, whether I like it or not.

0 you know you love me.: