3.27.2009

I Attract Mustang Owners/Firefighters.?!

Alright, I had to stop reading this email I just got on match.com to post.
This fairly cute guy sent me an email, letting me know the basics of himself.

He's 21, completely italian, is a volunteer firefighter who drives a mustang ((wait wait backup)) did he really just say he was a firefighter who drives a mustang?

This is my 4th email from a firefighter && the second one that owns a mustang. And plays xbox 360. Why am I getting firefighters? ((Not that I mind!)) Everytime I get an email from a guy and he says he's a firefighter I think of my bestie in Florida, Firefighter Fred.

WHO DOES NOT TALK TO ME ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

So, I suppose he's not my bestie anymore. I mean was he playing a game with me, like you weren't single, so I'll talk to you, but now that you are, I won't talk to you? What the hell! ((lol)) This is the kid, who told me when I was with Erik mind you, that it would be different between us if I was ever single. But, we decided being friends was the best thing to do at the time. I can't possibly move down there anytime soon and he would never move up here.

But, yea, I text him, he doesn't reply, I call him, he doesn't answer. So, whatever Fred!

Anywho, I'll be back latterrr yo.

Peace.Love.Life.

7 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Oh!!! Cute Italian firefighter that drives a mustang?!? Hotness! If you don't want him, send him my way! LOL :P

Bon Don said...

Yummy Hot Firefighters! hold on i'll be back about Bestie!! (I'm at work)

Sheri, RN said...

P.S. - I gave you an award over at my page. :) Hope you are having a great weekend!

Farnnay said...

I'm confused. Why are you on match.com?

But I have to agree. Mustangs are HOT!

Anonymous said...

Guys are really weird...

Anonymous said...

Mustangs are hot. Go on a date with the Mustang guy. Even if it doesn't work out, at least you got a ride in a sexy car.

Marissa said...

Thank you so much Nickie! :) You just made my day. And yes, you deserve the sexy award for sure! :)