3.05.2009

Ouch. That Burns.

Ok, I can now officially shut up about BP, well at least till April 4th, which in my eyes is D-Day.
Oh joy, Dubs on Defrost...how you are very much turning into a war. Thanks to Hat City Dubs hating me, and guess what Dubs on Defrost is their show!!! (Fuckin great)

Now, I can do this two ways. I can either cop out like a pussy and not go..or I can go and stand my ground. Yeah option #2 is sounding awesome!

Now onto the reason why I will officially shut up about BP. After our giant fight, where I bascially told him I DID NOT WANT HIM ANYMORE, he deleted me from everything. Facebook, Myspace, Xbox. We didn't end our convo on BAD terms, just bascially told him I didn't want him.

Do I detect a slight hint of being hurt? Thought we were gonna be homies ya know? Guess not...its all good though. I assure you. Now I'm just rippin pissed. I took the liberty of blocking him and deleting him from AIM though. (yay me!)

I just need help from him with doing dub work. But eh I got others. Chyeaaa.

This is done..and I'm glad. You know somethings gonna go down at DoD2 though. It's the dub life.

2 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Go to that event and look smokin' hot oh and bring a hot guy too! It'll make him that much more pissed LOL

Bon Don said...

Yup stand your ground go to the show! cause that's what you like... that's what you do!