3.30.2009

Two Awards , Aww Shucks!



Thank you so much much to Constructive Attitude over @ Symphonic Discord for the sexxxy blogger award. Please check out the her blog. Come onnn, you know you want too. She's frickin awesome!!!! =)

Now I guess this is the part for I have to list 5 sexxy things about myself.

1. I suppose being the mommy/proud owner of my (now) nicely modded 2008 vw rabbit is sexxy?
2. I play Xbox 360, that seems to get boys panties in a bunch?
3. My eyes I suppose? They're a nice shade of poop brown. [[seriously]]
4. I have a booty. [[haha]]
5. Because I'm me!!!!

-And now to list some laddies who def. deserve it. =) Only doing 5 on this one, I'm uber lazy.

[[It's Monday people!]]

1. Cheryl @ Confessions of a Twenty Something Yr Old.
2. Sheri@ Sheri's World.
3. Marissa @ The Shared Journey
4. Kali @ Pokerface
5. Struck by Serendipity


Enjoy Ladiiess!!! =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My second award comes from the oh so cute, Sheri @ Sheri's World. She awarded me with the Sisterhood Award. Thanks lovely!!!

She's not sure what this award is for, and neither do I, but I'm passing it on to all the lovely ladiies out there in blogger world!



Thank you so much laddiies for taking time to read my blog and comment it, it really means alot! My blog is more like a journal, about what happens on a daily basis, but its nice to get advice and support! So, this is too all of you. =)

4 you know you love me.:

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

Thank you!!! My first award at my new site! :)

Anonymous said...

oops...need to get used to publishing under my new name...

Sheri, RN said...

You're welcome! Thanks for the sexy blogger award too! :) <3

Bon Don said...

Oh congrats on your awards!