3.16.2009

A Pre-BP Era.

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I have interesting stories to share. =] And there's only 5 days till PA.

Anyway, first off. I'm back to the pre-BP era. Last night, I was hanging out with some old friends of mine and the ex and after I dropped the ex off at home, I was driving home and I felt this undescriable feeling like everything was going to be ok. =)

I have some amazzzing friends and I could't ask for better. I officially think after the encounter with BP yesterday (story below) that I proved to myself that I AM better off without him. No matter what. I'm doing me and he can do him. He's just a memory now, thats faded. He doesn't exist to me anymore.
So anyway weekend recap.

Friday
-picked up J.Wilt after work.
-cruised down to DBlock && went to the mall.
-cruised back listening to emo music as loud as possible && screaming it. [[we're insane, I blame Vault]]
-cruised around for a bit then dropped him off && went to chill with the ex.
-went home && to bed.

Saturday
-picked up my bestie, her cuz, && j.wilt.
-cruised to the DBlock mall once again, looking for some store my bestie needed.
-left, && went for a cruise on Super 7
-went all the way into Kent && went to Bulls Bridge
-it's an adorable little park
-went for a walk on the rocks near the rushing river
-chilled out while my bestie took pics. sat && thought for awhile.
-was walking back && decided to write in the sand, I heart EH! [[yea im retarded]]
-cruised back on the super 7 then home.
-dropped off j.wilt, went back to the besties, ate some dinna, then went to wally world
-chilled out for a bit with the bestie && her cuz, upset.
-i was missing him. [[lameo i know]]
-then left && went && chilled with the ex.
-home, bed.

Sunday
-got up, got ready && went to pick up the ex.
-went down to New Haven for the parade
-was insaneeeeeeeee.
-tons of drunk people on the street.
-was sandwiched in, and witnessed the following:
cop: are you threatening me?
drunk guy: [inaudible]
other cop: take him out!!!
-the guy gets pulled over this lil mesh fence they had, and thrown down onto the street && had about 10 cops jump on him, restrain && arrest him. [a lil too much force imo]
-all of a sudden this woman comes screaming thru the crowd "thats my son. let him gooo!"
-runs into the street, throws her drink back at the crowd, gets all over this poor woman..&& gets arrested.
-moving on, we finally find a bar. this story pisses me off.
woman: id please
*i hand her my id*
woman: this isn't you.
me: yes it is.
woman: no its not.
*hands id to other woman*
other woman: nope, this isn't you, the complexion is too dark.
-well you see its March here in New England.
-when I got that id takin, it was early Sepetember in 2003, I WAS TAN!
-needless to say we didn't find any other bars, we just kinda trouped around.
-left, brought the ex home, && picked up j.wilt.
-we cruised && then as we were headed up the hill towards BP's work, he was coming down.
- i decided i wanted to play.
-pulled a crazy u-turn && headed back down the hill
-got behind him at the light.
-got onto route 8 (a highway)
- && took off, went flying by him
-got off the exit
-got into the right lane
-&& started saying: fuck fuck fuck
-because he was coming down the exit ramp && i knew he was going to take a left
-he pulled up next to me, i looked at the front of his car
-saw an opening && took off
-went && dropped j.wilt off, we had a long talk
-i said i felt stupid about what i did.
-he said, "well sometimes we do that, because we don't want to be forgotten."
-true dat homie.
-then i went && chilled with a good friend of mine that I used to work at the daycare with.
-we had a ton to catch up on.
-she wanted to see the ex, so we picked him up && went && visited her bf at work
-cruised around && then went to dennys for a late nite dinner
-we just laughed && had a good time.
-dropped the ex off && went home, with a smile on my face.
-it's all back to normal. no more drying my eyes.
[[5 days till PA=major stokage]]





edit-i know i had pics up there if anyone saw but i decided it was best to take them down for reasons.






2 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Glad to see you are doing better! :)

Farnnay said...

happy to hear happy news :D