3.04.2009

Booty Call, Say What?

So, again I thank everyone for their kind words and internet hugs. I love you all!!!!!
I know it's going to be hard for however long...but one day I'll get thru it. I have some pretty amazing people in my life here at home as well.

They've all tired to cheer me up, to give me advice..I think that maybe as ...Call Me Captain Backfire said, the timings not right. I dunno. Who ever knows.

Back to the amazing people.....ok, so you're probably like WTF is up with the title of this post?
Hahah. Oh, how one boy makes the soul feel better.

Conman or Wedgie Man when I wanna be mean, lol. Conman and I have known each other for, well probably since I was 17. We hooked up once..and well, I'll tell reason behind (hahahah, im ghey) the Wedgie Man nickname another time.

I Imed Conman on a whim today. I knew he was feeling down and out because him and his gf had recently just broken up too. At least theres was mutual!!!! Anywho, he was just telling me how I needed to find a friend with benefits. (lmao) I said hmmm, now just to find one. (jp around ya know)

And he said well if you sweet talk me well enough mayyybeee. (hahah) Made me laugh, I attemped in good fun..but failed epicly...and this was my response to failing epicly.

"So I def. just epicly failed, I was trying not to laugh while I hit on you."

LMAO. =) Love it.

3 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

LOL :P

calixta.jive. said...

sweetie, timing seems to be everything. in my life, anyway.

so hang in there.

in the meantime... you go on and flirt, and who said a bootycall every once and a while ever hurt anyone?

;o)

Bon Don said...

You are too crazy! lol that was cute!