3.09.2009

Weekend Recap: Sexxxi Firefighter, Air Freshner Run, and I Beat Boys at Video Games.

So, I've been doing ok. Despite yesterday, the rest of the weekend was decent. Last night was the first time I cried in a while..it just suddenly came out while I was going on my nightly cruise with the ex to talk. "I miss him," I whimpered. We hadn't talked since Thursday when I told him I didn't want to be with him anymore and that I wasn't going to allow myself to pine over him any longer.

Anyways onward to the weekend recap:

Friday
-Friday night I ended up going with Big B to the CtEurospec gtg. We cruised down and met up with everyone from Best Buy..and that lil fucker MK4GTI was there..
-We then cruised to the mall, which apparently I'm pretty incompentent about. I followed another Rabbit realizing that he wasn't going there. WTF?
-Thankfully I had my GPS and he saved my life and I found my way back..after calling Big B 50 million times to see where the hell he went!
-Finally got into the mall, sat down, enjoyed a Strawberry Kiwi Snapple and talked to Big B, then went and made my way over to the bigger table where I talked to the other red Rabbit owner about his future plans for Das Wabbit.
-Finally talked to MK4GTI, left, went for a ride with him, came back and went to Boudah's.
-Pretty much spent the evening in his big ol recliner watching tv, while they talked about cars.
-Left around 1100 and made my way all the home with a dead phone..because my car charger is universal and the lil piece that fits my phone got lost. >.<

Saturday
-Woke up.
-Called my bestie.
-Went to clean cars with the ex.
-Went to my besties.
-Went to Five Guys, saw BP's boss from the camp he works at..got dirty looks. WTF?
-Went to Wally World, and the mall with her and her cousin.
-Back to her house.
-Chilled went to Bed, Bath && Beyond, grocery store, back to her house, out again to the pike.
-Had Chili's with my laddii from PA and other dub friends. YAY!!!
-Drove all the way down to North Haven to attend a party at my bestie's boyfriends house he rents with a bunch other guys for schoool.
-Met her boyfrriend who we both went to school with and where in the same graduating class with, but he didn't remember me.
-He returned to game of Beer Pong, and his partner was the SEXXXIEST man I've seen in a long while. And, he was a firefighter. No g/f present either. ;)
-Told my friend about the sexxxi man.
-She told her bf, who told me he didn't know him.
-Lame.o.
-Tried to get my bestie to help me out a little bit, but she didn't really care, she was too busy sucking face with her boyfriend.
-Sat there coming up with any confidence I could, which wasn't really any at all..while her 15 yr old cousin coached me on talking to him.
-Don't worry it wasn't a crazy party, just alot of Marines, chilling and talking. MmM. And she didn't drink, neither did I.
-Eventually the Sexxxi Firefighter went outside, me and my bestie's cousin followed him outside.
-He commented on the weather. It was a beautiful evening.
-Her cousin and then went and sat on the chairs outside...he asked us where we were from. Bristol, we replied. Thought about it. Then her cousin says, "yeah its a really boring town."
-He says he's from Hamden too, says, ok "well see you inside."
-Yes, I choked. I'm an ass.
-We go back inside, sit back down, watch the bestie play Beer Pong and NOT drink. (haha)
-Eventually the sexxxi firefighter is out, and 5 mins later, we depart too, and oh lookie, he's standing outside.
-Still nothing. I'm retarded.
-Get in my car with the bestie's cousin.
-Meanwhile, the bestie is standing in front of my car making out, thank God it was dark out.
-Her cousin surprises me and says, "I don't really like my cousin when she has a boyfriend."
-I asked why and she told me that her cousin is totally different when she has someone.
-I agreed, honestly not trying to bad mouth my bestie, oh what the fuck yes I am. But its like the guy is ALL she ever thinks about.
-Ok, I was with BP everyday except like Sundays, but I didn't need to rush home to talk to him on AIM like she does.
-And go on and on and on and on about their sex life.
-So, we were driving home..and the bestie and I were talking.
-She isn't a very good advice giver, she just cuts me off when I say things like I'm upset and in a snotty tone, says, "So what, who cares, just move on."
-Not that easy.
-I drop her and her cousin off, and go home..and pass out.

Sunday
- I woke up around 1100am. My PA Lover had texted me.
-Got up and ready and headed over to Lil B's (her boyfrieenddd)
-Then my PA Lover && I went for an air freshener run
-To BP's store.
-It turned out horribly.
-I was looking all cute, my hair was wavy, I was pimpin my red and black bandana that BP had bought me with a volkswagen shirt.
- We walked in and around.
-Hit up the air fresheners.
-BP was with a customer but the customer had walked away. I don't think PA Lover realized this.
-Went to put her air freshner down.
-He looks at her with the nastiest look..and says in the snotiest tone, "I'm with a customer."
-Ok buddy, lets get 2 things straight, don't talk to PA Lover that way just because you hate me.
-And, don't talk to us like that in general..we're customers as much as you hate it. Do you're fuckin job!
-We ended up paying and leaving..he was outside as I pulled off the side street onto the main rd, smoking a cig...hmm that lasted long.
-Then we went to the pet store and Wally World.
-Got back, took off our grills and started work on the Rabbits. =)
-Now I have a purdy new grill, so does PA Lover.
-They're black with two tone emblems..mine is red behind and hers is pink behind.
-Lookkkksss hotttt.
-After that, I went and chilled with the ex.
- We drove around, went back to his house and I played some Call of Duty 4.
-I ended up in the Greek's match and was soo excited to beat him.
-Sadly, he left the game and alerted BP.
-So, I just kept playing..then left.

And now its Monday morning...I'm trying to find the sexxxi firefighter on the interweb, lol...and be sane for once.


My baby, Charlie.



Pa Lover's, Roger.

3 you know you love me.:

controlled chaos said...

Whoa
A lot happened to you over one weekend. The most I do is roll out of bed and cry about an exam

Glad you're getting over BP.

Harley said...

Photo of the grills?? PLEEEEASE?

And sounds like you weekend was, overall, pretty awesome. YAY!

Bon Don said...

yay for sexy firefighter... boo for pussin' out! Balls out girl, go balls out!!

And BP needs to quit being a little bitch! sorry but he's totally being one right now.