3.27.2009

Happy. =D

So, ((awesome)) things that happened last night. Well, after work, PA Lover && I went out for some ice cream. She needed it. My laddii is down and out. She misses her friends, her cats, her dog, and her job. She's currently unemployed. =( She applied at the American Red Cross, but they don't need her either till April 15th or May 31st. So, I took her for some girl time and girl talk.

She was texting Jdubs, && I forgot how but we ended up getting on the topic of how I thought JDubs hated me and how she thought I hated her. PA Lover told me they never hated me, they in fact very much hated BP. ((eeek, sorry dude)) So, I texted JDubs and told her i loved her!! ((haha)) and so JDubs and I patched it up. =) SO, now its back to going to get togethers on Tuesday night with Absolutdubs ((putting my sticker on yo!)) and Wednesday night get togethers on the pike.

I couldn't be a happier clam to have all my homies back. It's going to be a great summer.

And last night, I actually went out with Mustang Mike. He wanted to see me, so I was like why the hell not. So, he came around 8 && picked me up. We drove around && then went to Chili's. Talked && talked && talked. =) He's a pretty frickin awesome guy.

And tonite we are going out again, after I see J.Wilt ((missed my boii)). Mustang Mike && I are going to see The Haunting in Connecticut. ((lol))

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ((SPOILER!!!)):
the truth is a) this movie was shot in Canada because a totally new family lives there now && clearly they did not the film shot there.
b) the poor family has had a whole crap load of people visiting their home. listen pple its not a dang tourist attraction
c) most pple dont know if the story is true or not, they said an exorcism was performed in the home, but who knows.

Have a lovely weekend errrboddy!

1 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

YAY!! a second date!