3.26.2009

9.

9 days till Dubs on Defrost 2!! Eeeeek. I'm so super stoked though. Such a busy weekend next weekend!! Like I said, I have next Friday off so I can give my full attention to Charlie. =)
And then Friday nite, Sondra, Dean.O, my bestie, Swan, && Mustang Mike (more about him in a min.!) are all going to see the 4th Fast and Furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (nope im not excited, at all.)

Saturday it's up super early to pick everyone up && cruise to the spot where my cruise takes off from. Cruise takes off at 11, we meet up in Newtown with the Danbury cruise, then it's off to Dubs on Defrost 2!! Then the day there, then possibly the get together at SBC after. Then home, bed, && on to Spring Show && Go in Jerzee.

Alright, Mustang Mike. Met him on match.com, le sigh. (lol) Ended up meeting up with him after the get together on the pike last night. He's super cute && sweet && loveeeesssss...cars! He has a hott Mach 1 Mustang in Arrest Me Red (seriously name of the paint) with black accents. So, I've decided it's Charlie's American counterpart. And they'll take pictures together one day. And it'll be hawt. Anyway, Mustang Mike asked me out last nite.

So, tomorrow after work, I'll have my first official date. Yes, I have never been on just a date. I've always met the guy, and then pretty much chilled && became boyfriend && girlfriend. But, this is legit date hurrrr. So, I'm nervous && excited all at the same time.

Other than that, it's going to rain today. (boooo) But, tomorrow it's gonna be 65 && sunny. =) Hopefully next weekend will turn out ok. =)

1 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

Wooo Hooo Mustang Mike Yummy!! Have Fun Doll!