3.10.2009

I Laugh Because You Think I Care, I'm Just Here to See You Fall.

He's gone. For good. He's littered the entire interweb with the phrase, "I'm moving on whether you like it or not."

Um, hi I was already gone. =) I'm just here to see you fall. Last night I was a little upset, but now, I'm fine. I have support, or my "posse" as BP like to calls em.

It all started innocently enough..ok, so maybe not innocently. I jumped into Call of Duty 4 and joined BP's game, he was playing with Greek, and served em. (I'm not being cocky, this is the truth)

They backed out and I was playing around on AIM when the ex joined their game again for me, this time I was on their team and they couldn't even hold the enemy back. (GRRR) This time they stayed though and I wasn't on their team. In the end, I was first on my team, had gone 22 kills and 10 deaths. I spanked em, and made em known.

Then, shit hit the fan. I was on AIM on the ex's iPod Touch, and it made a funny noise. An IM from BP.

"Cute," he wrote.
"I know," I said.

Then he told me to fuck off. He told me I was a the biggest pain in his ass. And he went on and on and on and on about it. He also said I better never hope I see him again. I reminded him of Dubs on Defrost. We fought like this for sometime longer, I apologized alot towards the end. Why? I don't want nor need this drama. Yes, I'm immature. Yes, I blow up your shit.

Why? Because I'm fucked up. I've always broken up with guys for a reason. Back when I was 16, I had my first serious boyfriend. He cheated on me and we both went our seperate ways. But, he tormented me and I tormented him. It was immature and stupid..but its sub consciously why I annoy the living shit out of BP. I know it's fucked up, and it's something I need to get over and stop. I drove him completely away..and I suppose that's fine. We wouldn't have lasted as friends, because of how much we have to see each other.

There's a certain something that bothers him. It's the topic of the ex. I know this bothers because he made a rather unneccessary comment last night, "how about you just marry your ex, and move to florida with him, and live happily ever after." Unneccessary. That was not provoked. GET OVER IT. I don't wanna be with the ex. He's a good friend. That's it.

I have someone else is mind already. He's from my dub group. Rawwwwr32. He's in the army and drives a sic .:R32. He's damn cute. And I asked him on a date..which took me about 30 mins of our texting convo to do. He said he just wants to settle into his job..and then we will probably go!! (YAY!) In a week or two at most. Chyeaaaa.

OH! And, yesterday afternoon I actually talked to BP. He put a lovely away, that said...hahahaha wow that looks like ass...hmmm. I wonder what? Oh wait, you think my car does. So, I called him out on it..he lied and said it was his friend's MK2. (Really, its cute you think I'm stupid.) Last night, he made a comment that my car was ugly. Don't hate. It's whatever.

Oh, and if you do read this. Nice job spying on my screen name via your Euroking one. Didn't think I already thought of that huh? I can be smart. =)

2 you know you love me.:

Anonymous said...

Props to you for moving on ;)

PS, my word verification is "ditch". Awesome sign eh?

Bon Don said...

I'm excited about Rawwwwr32!