3.13.2009

Ready, Set, Ok GO!

Plans are set for next weekend. [insert squeal here] I'm cruising down in the bunnni with Lil B. =) Texted my friend Dean.O last night to let him know I'm coming down..he said, awesome, I'm going to make it a party weekend. [awww how I love my PA homies!]

This weekend, I don't really have anything set in stone. Tonight, I think I'm chillen with J.Wilt for a while then I have no freakin clue. Tomorrow, is bestie day, not sure what we are going to do because I'm tapped for cash, but a cruise to DBlock Mall isn't out of the question, honestly why the hell not. Sunday, ummmmm. I don't know, maybeee New Haven for the St. Patty's Day parade..

I'm just in a super good mood today. Everything's going well, my boss complimented me...and I'm going to PA next weekend!!!!

4 you know you love me.:

Harley said...

Yaay! Go you! Seriously, you sound happier, stronger and way better than you did a week ago. You're rockin this good!

Hope everything goes smooth. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed!
xxxxx

Dave Q. said...

I envy your good mood. i need to get in a zone like that! I hope your weekend turns out to be a good one.

Anonymous said...

Ah, things sound good!

Farnnay said...

I'm glad things are going well! :D