3.04.2009

The Next Chapter: Florida.

So, yesterday afternoon I was talking to the Ex. I asked him if he wanted to move to Florida. He said, of course yes. His mom has a condo in Clearwater with two bedrooms that she would let us live in for almost free. It's not my first choice, but it's the best choice for the moment. I'd only be 4 hrs away from the bestie Firefighter Fred and I'd get to see Amber and Seth. Plus, I could just bounce over to the Orlando area and chill with The New Dub Kid.

[Plus the dub scene down there is 365..soo I can't complain about that!]

I think it's time. This is something I've wanted to do forever now and I finally can do it. =D I'm uber excited for the weather change and to be able to spend my weekends chilling out at the beach. [who can complain about that?!]

So within a year I'll hopefully be down in the Sunshine State!!! =)


So, last night I was talking to Coco. Now, I briefly I guess you could say dated him in between the Ex and BP. Him and I have always talked on and off but I never was really interested in pursuing a relationship with him because he's too much of a partier for me. I was txting him and I told him how BP and I are just friends now. And he comes back with, yeah Simone and I are just friends now too. First, I don't believe he has ever has this said girlfriend. But, I just thought it was funny that all of a sudden he was like oh yeah me and Simone broke up too.

Anyway, so I guess this weekend Coco and I might out to the bar or a movie. Not a date thoughh!!!!! (lol)

I'm doing ok today. Better than the previous days obviii. Last night I sat home for the whole night. Which I'll be honest I haven't done in like the past four years. I slept a lot from like 600-900, and of course my body told me it was time to wake up around 9. I called BP to see what he was doing, homework of course. We kinda sorta talked, nothing really earth shattering.

But the damn Disney Channel! I watched it from about 900-100 and every single show was about how the main character "makes up" with his/her current person. I was like really now? Really? Let's talk about love and second chances when I'm down and out?

Disney Channel I loathe you at the moment.

3 you know you love me.:

A said...

As much as I love the Disney Channel, it fosters delusions. A lot of delusions.

Sheri, RN said...

Disney always wants that happy ending, so yeah... it is delusional for real life. >< Florida is awesome, just make sure you have a few hurricane kits. :P

Bon Don said...

lol!

Yeah F'ck Disney Channel and there "fairytale relationships!"