3.11.2009

Erg.

I know Bon Don over at Who Throws Cupcakes? Honestly. wanted to know why I put the date with Rawwwrr32 on hold. I just don't think he's that into me. (haha) I know it's a just movie, but I believe if the guy doesn't do everything in his power to get a date, he probably isn't down for it.

And I just feel like he's not down for it. Plus, after I texted him and told him I wasn't ready, he said he wasn't really either. I don't know, I am but I'm not.

Tonite, I'm going to the gtg on the pike. Ah, dub friends. I get to see Big B!!! My brother from another mother, who I just IMed, and he told me that someone made an apperance last night at my old dub clubs gtg. Yup, BP. Guess they had a nice lil talk about the whole situation.

Surprisingly, I wasn't bad mouthed either. So, there's a chance he may show tonite. I'm not sure. If he does, I'm just gonna deal with it. I'm going to be friendly and normal. Wish me luck.

0 you know you love me.: