3.10.2009

Review: 3Oh!3

So, I absolutely am in l.o.v.e with this band. Their music is undescriable. A good amount of their songs remind me of Hollywood Undead. But they also have some different styles on their cd.

I purchased their cd "Want" last night at Best Buy. I was soo frickin excited to open it and play it. And play it I did, loudly.

3OH!3 is from Boulder, Colorado and the area code, is well 303, hence the name. The two members of the band are Nathaniel Motte and Sean Foreman. Two of their songs have been featured on the Hills and they have played "Don't Trust Me" on Last Call with Carson Daly.

They got their big break playing one show for the 2007 Warped Tour. The following year they were featured on the Warped Tour again playing in every city except Philly. They will again be touring via the Warped Tour.

Next month, they will be headlining the Alternative Press Tour.

So, pick up their cd..but now for your viewing pleasure.."Richman."


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAQMfFByS7U

1 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

I'll have to check it out!