3.05.2009

Booty Call, Say What? Part Deux.

So, last night I went out with my bestie. We decided to get some ice cream on the pike after a Wal-Mart run. =)

[The pike is bascially just a looong road with lots of shops and such. Essentially a mini highway]

So, we went up to the pike and I thought of Big B. I knew there was still a chance that people hung out at the new Dunkin Dnuts up thurr, so I hollered at him. (hahaha) He told me that he was going up there in 10-15 mins soo I chilled and waited.

We drove there around 830 and no one was there, went for a drive down the street and just as we were almost there (again), Big B called me asking where I was.

"Be there in 30 secs," I replied.

So, got there pulled in and low and behold, Conman was there. (LMAO) I totally forgot that he went to the gtgs at the pike, didn't think anyone really went there anymore. (Must've also slipped my mind that he's a dubber too, fucken dubbers!)

I parked Charlie, got out went to give Big B a BIG hug and update him on life. Dropped jaw, and laughter insued..."Lameo reason," he said.

(You're telling me!)

So, we went inside and just all chilled..Big B asked me was I was MIA for the past couple of months..told him I was in and out of dub groups like it was job. Just kinda chilled and such..around 10 left and brought my bestie home and then went and picked up the ex.

I'm driving around, just talking..as usual..when my phone gets a text.

"Heard you've been asking about me?"
"Maybeeee. lol."

Conman! (hahahhahah)

So, I continued driving around till like 1130 then went to play some Xbox. Hopped on my account and played some Call of Duty 5: WaW. BP and Greek were on playing Call of Duty 4.

Left around 100am, went home and just chilled talking to Conman..and fell asleep around 2am.

A-game's back. Chyeaaa, haha. Def. made me feel better. =) But, I will never date another dubber. Too much hassle.

Uh huh. Fo sure.

1 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

Ok I'm catching up now!!

... Conman huh!! Scared of that!!