3.31.2009

4.

Counting down the days till Dubs on Defrost 2. I'm super excited for this weekend, it's going to be one of the best, or worst.

It's going to rain Friday nite though, which means I'm still going to get my lazzy butt up half way early && wash && wax my car with PA Lover, then we're going shopping!!! [[woo hoo]] Then going to see Fast && the Furious, opening night, ricey rice come out && play. =p

I totally am stoked that Vin Diesel && Paul Walker are back. MmmM. They're a hott combo. Hopefully the movie won't make me drive like an ass afterwards, hahahaha. Really though, seeing those hawt JDM imports ((who am i kidding)) && muscle cars racing across the screen, it mite actually get my blood pumping, my heart racing, && my foot to become lead like && stomp on the gas. But, there will def. be cops.

There was cops for Haunting in CT, because there were so many people in the theather we were in, && most were under 18. Def. going to be a HUGE police presence on Friday, which I prefer..I do not need these tuffies thinking they're drift kings!

Ok, I'll shush on the car talk now, because I'm sure most of you have no clue what I'm talking about.

Anyway, nothing exciting on the home front. J.Wilt scared the crap outta me last nite though, because he decided to race Mustang Mike down Rt. 6, going like 80 in && out of traffic.

Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Woah this like a rollercoaster!!!

We caught up to him though, only because he spun thru first && second gear because he hit the white line && lost traction.

[[There I go again, talking about cars! I apologize, my head is all car stuff this week.]]

That's about it, sadly I really have nothing interesting to blab about. Just cars, cars, cars, boys, cars, cars, cars, someones using a hoe. [[you'll understand when I update about my weekend.]]

0 you know you love me.: