3.12.2009

Safe For Now.

Last night I went out with J. Wilt, haven't seen that kid in a minute. (haha) We ended up going to the mall and Target because he wanted to find some cologne. After that, it was off to the pike gtg. Thankfully, no BP.

Instead, an overview of the night before..where BP showed up at the Absolut gtg. Lil B is not happy with him. Apparently, he hardcore bashed on Lil B's gf PA Lover (one of the best). I guess also that he was wicked unhappy and miserable..and only smiled maybe once. I asked Lil B if he ever viewed us as appearing happy together? He said yes, alot of times. Especially when we went to dinner for Lil B's birthday with PA Lover and him..IDK?

I guess after Lil B left, BP and Big B had a looong talk about the events that occured between myself and BP. Big B promised we would have a talk about it..but we haven't. He told me when I left, that the jist(sp?) of it, is that BP found me too overbearing (after we broke up) and in Big B's opinion, BP and I aren't meant to be. Who knows? I honestly don't.

Bascially, I told J.Wilt that BP has up until and the day of Dubs on Defrost 2 to want to make up, after that, I'm out like trout. (haha) I know I'm crazzzy..it's not like I'm gonna pass up any opportunites to date though. I just am giving BP a very limited window to decide what he wants, because obviously what he has now, may not be working out so well. I have no clue?!

OK, sush time for me. Sorry, I know I'm beating a dead horse...but something always happens everyday..lol.

0 you know you love me.: