8.01.2009

So, Besides Him Being Hot, He's Amazing. ;)


I'm talking about Michael Phelps. I totally just watched him beat yet another world record and beat Cavoich who talked mad smack about him, saying that in Bejing that he had touched the wall before Michael did, altho Michael did indeed win gold.

They totally showed the replay and it honestly looked as though Cavoich did beat him. His hands were at the wall just as Michael was coming out of the stroke and hit the wall. Regardless, Michael is hot hot hot and an amazing athlete and I have such amazing respect for swimming and swimmers alike.

I digress.

This morning I woke up in a sour mood. All week I've asked Swan if he and EM were gonna go to the beach today and he kept saying i don't know. Then last night when we were at the bar, he said he was going with PA Lova, Lil B, J.Dubs and Lou. I was quite upset and literallu started crying when I woke up this morning, because I really like the company of EM but I feel like J.Dubs will take her away, and there will go the friendship.

I don't know, I suppose I feel like maybe EM doesn't really like me as much because for a while I was uncertain about going to h20 without LB and she was kinda mad bc she didn't wanna go without me.

But now I almost feel as if maybe I shouldn't go. I really want to but I don't want to be a 5th wheel nor do I wanna deal with the drama and fakeness of PA Lova. Plus, I almost feel as though I'm being pushed out because LB is never with me and maybe they feel like the pity party is over even though thats not what I want.

I'm just terrified that they'll ditch me to do couple stuff, and now I'm not even sure I trust Swan or anyone except my lover and CM.

I mean for God sakes I trust BP more than I trust Swan or EM at the moment. I feel like BP is a better friend than they are right now. SIghhhh.

What to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

2 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Phelps is hot! I had a lil crush when the Olympics were around lol... good stuff, and I don't discriminate marijuana use either haha :P

Being friends with couples can suck... all the couple talk and shit. /ugh

rachaelgking said...

I try not to be a coupley-couple... we spend a lot of time with our own friends, too, which helps, I think. Good luck! :-0