8.04.2009

I AM Going & It's Booked!

Good morning everyone! Well, I am as of now def . without a doubt going to h20. I got over being a retard and decided I cannot miss this. I still have no effin clue if LB is going though and it's kinda annoying that he just won't ask. It's like he's afraid that he will get yelled at. And its frustrating me because I don't want to know the last second.

Anyways, we decided to take a much bigger condo for $5 more. =) It's on 84th street instead of 103rd or whatever. It has two bedrooms, one with like a bunk bed type of thing and one with a king sized bed. It also has a pretty good sized living room (as seen above) with a pull out couch. Plus two bathrooms and an outside balcony.

It also sleeps 7 instead of 6. Which is good because Coco and his friend mite come down and stay with us, which would be cool because then if LB doesn't go I wouldn't feel so 5th wheelish and I wouldn't have to drive alone in my car.

So, we are bascially just waiting to see if LB is going to come, and it's kinda annoying because he acts like its no big deal if he tells us whenever. Sometimes I just wanna smack him. (lol)

2 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

How fun! I hope you guys have a great time! :)

rachaelgking said...

Good for you! It'll be a good time, no matter what :-)