8.15.2009

Inner Me.

Dear Inner Me,

    We need to have a talk. What is going on? Why have you been so stressed out lately that all you think about doing is punching babies. (I kid of course!) I know the world is starting to get you. I know people don't know how to drive, volkswagen owners are becoming too aggressive and that maybe telling BP how you think his drinking problem is effin gay wasn't the smartest idea.

I mean let's face it, 97% of people in CT cannot drive, but why are you getting so mad? It's not like you haven't encountered stupid drivers before. It's not like you don't know that old people are notorious for forgetting whose turn it is at a 4-way stop sign and just go anyways even though it's your turn. And you always know that someone is going to cut in front of you just because they think they can, because you own a small but fiesty little hatchback with some not so nice stickers on it they read: I heart (symbol) sluts and I heart haters. Maybe they just do not like you're stickers.

And yes, we all know that as h20 nears, that people seem to get antsy and just want to knock each other out, but let's face it, there's nothing you can do but steer clear. I know you hate being judged by these inconsiderate assholes that just want to be better or have a better car than you. But you know they are like a second family. There will be fights, there will be making up. There will be the good day and there will be the bad days. You'll meet chicks who want to rip your face just because you're another dub chick, but let's face it, they are just a waste of space. So, let's attempt that smile, pick up that bottle of alchi, and get our drink on.

Finally, you know that yelling at BP was a bad idea. He's not the same anymore. On the outside he thinks he's some badass kid, but on the inside you know he's not like that. But, wtf, why did you have to go and yell at him about his drinking problem. I know you care, but he clearly doesn't. You tried to apologize after hanging up on him, I know. But, just let it go.  He'll figure it out, well we hope anyways.

So inner me, I believe we may have fixed our little stressors. Maybe? Or do I need to write a letter to my subconsious too. We need to snap out of this inner me, it's time to be happy. Then why are you still feeling so unhappy. Can I ask what's missing? It'd be great if you could answer me too.

                                                                                      Warm Regards,
                                                                                               Me

0 you know you love me.: