8.13.2009

After Ten Years, It's Finally Happening!


At the end of this month or the beginning of next month, CM and I will be sharing our decade of friendship. =) I say it like I don't remember when I met her, because honestly, I don't.


We have been trying now for the past 8 or 9 yrs to remember what class we met in. (lol) We just have summed it up to a loss cause. But, still that does deter the fact that we are going to celebrate our ten years together!


And finally, we will be taking a much needed vacay together. That's right, we have never ever been on vacay with each other. Sure, I've been on countless vacays with other friends and LB but never ever on vacay with CM.


She has decided she wants to come to h20 this year. And I'm like hell to the fucken yeas yeas! CM and I have drastically changed since we met 10 years ago. She has come out of her shell ten fold. She wants to meet people and talk to them and have a good time. She's excited to go mini-golfing and to the beach and cruisin and drinkin and saying hello to people we know. =)


I'm just glad to have someone who has the same interests as me going. I mean of course everyone staying with us has the same interests, its just that I know that most of the time, we will think of doing the same thing at the same time and we won't fight about what we want to do which is a huge plus!


YAY CM! I LOVE YOU AND I CAN'T WAIT!! =)


43 days! I'm STOKKEDDD!

0 you know you love me.: