8.06.2009

Things I Really Freakin Want!


It's Thursday once again, which means it's officially Things I Want Thursday brought to you by the beautiful and wonderful Sass over at Are You Sassified?



1) I really really want, well you all know it. Let's say it together, for the end of September to come so I can go to H20!



2) I really really want to stop feeling like a weird emo-esque person today. Everything's frustrating me and I'm not really sure why.



3) I really really want to know why BP cares so much for me. Not to one to hate on it, I'm still weirded out that he actually tried to get my attention at Waterfest so that I could cruise home with him. How nice. =)



4) I really really want LB to stop working so many hours. Apparently his boss wants him at least 46 hrs every week because eventually he will become their number 1 manager. Thanks lady, now I never get to see my love. =(




5) I really really want LB's mom to get dog #2. He's a mix of pitbull/terrier/and maybe lab? He'
s half blind and his name is Mickey. I could call LB's dogs M&M.



6) I really really want to go see said dog saturday with LB but somehow I feel like our date day is going to be interuppted either by a) his mom not letting me come along, or b) her wanting LB to be home all day with the new pup or c) a combination of both. But, eh it's cool I guess.



7) I really really want this next hour to go by because I am so done with work today. I want to nap, possibly go to the driving range and play the new maps on Call of Duty. (yea im a dork)



8) I really really want to get this hangnail off. It hurts!



And that is about it for today. Have a lovely evening everyone!

0 you know you love me.: