8.24.2009

Weekend Recap.


I miss these days. I miss being a kid. I miss the simplest times in life, when the hardest decision was if you wanted to swing on the swings or play on the slide. As the summer draws to close, I have one goal, to swing as high as I can into the clearest, deepest bluest sky ever.

I digress.

Friday
-got outta work and headed over to LB's
-Swan, LB and I all headed to Buffalo Wild Wings
-It's an awesome sports bar/restaurant with like a million tvs (which are really loud)
 -Obvii they serve wings, but they also have burgers and wraps and salads and sandwiches
-I ended up getting Honey BBQ boneless chicken wings
-I got them the time before. They're pretty good except they are on the spicy side.
-After that we headed back home, I dropped Swan off, went back to LB's and we watched some tv and then I headed home.

Saturday
-woke up and got ready.
-headed to LB's where we decided forever what to do.
-finally went out, grabbed some lunch and went to Best Buy and the mall to browse
-we both decided we wanted to buy something we both use so we headed over to Toys R Us to see what board game we could get.
-we decided on Scattergories but it was 27.00 there and we knew we could get it cheaper at Walmart
-we headed there and unfortunately they didnt have it
-so we went to Target and they had it for 20.00!
-we also saw my rents there, they were getting som last minute stuff for vacay
-then we headed back to LB's, watched the Office (because i wanna get in to it) on Netflix on his Xbox till about 7
-we then went to Chris and Leah's and played some Scattergories and then headed to the Cheesecake Factory. (Mmmmmmmmm)
-I had a Strawberry Daiquri and for dinner I had the Chicken Di Pana which is a lightly breaded chicken breast sauteed in a white wine butter sauce with garlic mashed potatoes and broccoli.
-IT WAS AMAZING!
-i brought prolly 60% of it home tho bc the portions were so big
-then it was back to Chris and Leah's, played some more Scattergories and headed back to LB's
-he went to sleep pretty much right away and I watched some tv before heading home.

Sunday
-my rents woke me up around 6am to tell me they were leaving for OCMD (where I'll be in 32 days!). I'm still slightly surprise they still go, since they've been going since I was 3, but then again, its pretty funny that I go every year now for h20!
-then it was back to bed, and I woke up around 1000am, talked to LB on his way to work and watched some tv
-I called CM around 11am and then headed to her apt shortly after
-we hung out and then headed to New Hartford to see LB at work, went back to her apt and then she left not too long after that to go to her parents
-I headed back to my house and watched some tv till LB got outta work, and then headed to his house.
-around 1230 I headed home and was pretty nervouos because I HATE being home alone. I live up on a hill in a neighborhood that's kinda pushed back from the city and my house likes to creaks and stuff (its only 12 yrs old). My brother decided he wanted to go to Denny's with his friend
-Once I got home though, I felt a lot better. I ended up going to sleep and being able to stay asleep the whole night. =)

It was def. a good eats kinda weekend. Taking it easy this coming one bc I need to buy alot of stuff for h20!
=)

0 you know you love me.: