8.07.2009

M&M!??

This cute and cuddly little man is Mulligan. (as some of you already know.) He is a 5 yr old spunky, very high energy purebred Boston Terrier owned by LB and his mom. He also in his crazy mind, believes I am his woman. He keeps watch over me daily, cries when I leave, and enjoys long car rides with me. Our favorite game to play is hide and go seek, with him seeking and me hiding. He is also a sunshine addict and enjoys spending most of the time out on the deck sunbathing. He enjoys the doggie park, doggie daycare, and stealing other doggie's toys. He is more interested in people than other dogs probably because LB's mom likes to feed him table scraps, which I try never to do. He is not aggressive and rarely barks. His other favorite past-times also include, farting silently or occasionally loudly when he sleeps, sneezing on you, and making spit bubbles when you eat. (nom nom nom)

And tomorrow, he may be gettinggggg a playmate/best friend and brother! =)

This is Mickey! (see i can call them M&M) He is 7 yrs old and is part terrier/part pitbull/and a little bit of some other things. He is currently at the Humane Socitey of CT. LB's mom volunteers there every Saturday. She walks and plays with the doggies and fell in love with this critter. (I know, he has large dog junk, its awkward!) According to the Humane Society's website, he has been in a shelter most of his life and got little to no attention. =( He also loves sunbathing! LB's mom also said that he is half-blind. Tomorrow morning, we all get to meet him, and hopefully Mulli with like him, and of course LB and I will and he will be on his way home. ::crosses fingers::

Of course I know people with two dogs but I feel like Mulli is apart of my family and now I feel like Mickey will be too! So, I hoping and praying that he is still there tomorrow, so far LB's mom called yesterday and they said he was!

So look out for some cute pics of the new pup this weekend.! [[i really really hope!]]

1 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

That is so adorable! I find it to be a much better choice to adopt dogs from places like that because they really need a good home. Great thing to do. :)