8.13.2009

Why Can't I See the Sky Falling?! Effin Clouds!

Last night, I went searching for the falling sky aka the meteor shower we are getting/got. I texted Swan and picked him up around 1230, then we went a hunting. We saw absolutely nothing and then finally ventured out to the darkness aka Thomaston to chill with BP who said he only saw 2 stars. =(

Then he let me borrow a dollar, which some how magically got me enough gas to bring Swan and I home. (lol) I was pretty frickin sad though, because I was all pumped to see this apparent 200 falling stars a minute but the effin clouds had to ruin our fun.

Besides that, nothing amazing has happened. We were supposed to go to the beach Saturday (EM Swan LB && I) but then my car finally got my attention with its "Service Now" bs and I remembered that (groan) I have to get Charlie serviced at 11am on Saturday. I mean I really wanted to go but honestly I rather just pay 20 bucks and a 15 min car ride to Farmington River and go tubing then drive 2 hrs to a hot overcrowded beach.

So, that's pretty much about it for now. Nothing fantasic. Sigh.

1 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

The sky was cloudy here too and I couldn't see the shower either! :(