8.24.2009

A Post Dedicated to "The Best."


I must say, I have the most amazing group of friends ever. Of course, I'm sure you can all relate, because who doesn't love to share everything with their best friend/friends. I am thankful enough to have my best friends and my really good friends.


My best friends are the ones I consider to be at the top of the list of all lists, the ones who would come running to me in a second when I absolutely need them, as I would do the same. My good friends are the ones who help me out when I need it, but aren't always always there for me.


My best friends are simply 4 amazing people who have my whole heart and soul and vice versa. They are truly the light of my life. They make me smile when I'm down, make me laugh my ass off with the most random of comments, and our my shoulders to cry on.


LB-he's my rock. He always knows the right words to say when I'm down. He makes my heart skip a beat whenever he looks at me. He may piss me off with his vast knowledge on saving (something I lack) but he always wants whats best. He listens to me bitch when I'm angry and listens to me thru my sobs when I've had a fight with someone. He tells me never to give up even though I feel so defeated sometimes. He's going to be my future husband and I cannot wait till that day. He is my best friend and my everything.



CM
-We've been friends the longest. Throughout the years, we've gone thru a million and one changes within ourselves. We watched each other shape and mold into what we are now. Sure, we've had a couple nasty fights, but we could hate each other. I'm completely and utterly myself with her. We've gone thru the bad and the good times together. We are the biggest dorks when we are together and I love it. We are coming up on our ten year anniversary of friendship and I'm so excited!



Swan
-I've known him since middle school. We weren't always as close as we have been recently. When I couldn't drive (we all member why!) he was nice enough to drive me to work and pick me up. He always tells me the blunt truth and doesn't sugarcoat it. He's hilarious ten fold. We have the listen/talk kind of relationship that I believe most people strive to achieve. He may not be the smartest when it comes to money, but somehow I know he'll be ok in the future. He's def one of the sweetest guys ever, and has the biggest heart I know.



BP
-Understandably there was a time and point when I just wanted to scream at him at the top of my lungs. Sometimes, there's still that point but mostly I love the kid. Before we dated and now after, he's always been there to listen to me and my latest drama. He's another one who gives me the straight truth and nothing more or less. When I needed him the other night, even though he was at camp, I left him a voicemail and although he couldn't call, we briefly chatted on AIM and he made me feel a thousand times better. I believe that dating is not what's meant for us, but possibly being best friends is where its at. He's someone that needs me as much as I believe I need him. (and no he doesn't make my heart swoon like my friends think.)



These four people are my everything. They all have shaped me into the person that I am today. I'm me with them and without them. They are my rocks and my laughter. They know what most everyone doesn't. They've seen me on my good days, bad days, and ugly days. They've seen me the lowest I've ever been to the highest of the mountain tops and I wouldn't trade them in for nothing. They have my heart now and forever.



~And as for you my lovely bloggers, I want to take this time to thank everyone for their comments, love and respect. Some of you have become really close to my heart. It's amazing how a common hobby of writing can bring people together. Thank you again for everything. As I come up on my one year anniversary (in a mnth) I still cannot believe everything that's happened, it's been amazing, it's been depressing, I've had my highs and lows and thru everything you guys have left your comments of guidance and of encouragement. Thank you sooo soo much!~

2 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

It is great to have such good friends IRL and online. :) Very nice post to dedicate all such people :)

rachaelgking said...

Awww, this is so sweet! You're such a good egg :-)