8.15.2009

Confuzzled. >.<



Lately, I've been considering dropping out of the dub scene all together. Tomorrow is the Terryville car show where I won my first and only award for the stock A5 (aka MK5) class. Charlie was only 4 days old then.

But as much as I take pride in my car, I can't help but feeling like maybe it's time to just give it up all together. The drama, the fights, the pettiness has just completely gotten to me. I love volkswagens as you all know, and I used to love the people., but now it just seems like an all out fight for friends. And frankly, I'm sick of it.

Of course, I'm still going to h20. But the car shows and gtgs are done for me. I say this a lot, but maybe it is time for me to bid ado because it just frustrates me more than make me happy. I'm pissed off to know end that PA Lova pretty much ended our friendship bc I brought BP along to the gtg last week. Things are just getting way too cliquey for me and I'm not enjoying myself.

I'm pretty bummed that I can't go to one of my favorite car shows tomorrow. But, since J.Dubs, Pa Lova and a whole slew of other retarded people are probably going to be there, I prefer not to troll the fairgrounds with my back turned towards everyone.

I honestly do not know why people treat me the way they do. I am nothing but nice to people and always there for them, but 9 out of 10 times I get stabbed in the back and I'm left standing there in the middle of a field staring off into space alone.

It sucks to know that most of the chicks in the dub scene are only concerned with themselves and who'll talk more shit with them. I don't like to judge people and I don't like to be judged. I just want to chill with a group of people that I know will have my back and personally make me feel like I am their friends.

So, dub scene, after this season, I bid you a nice farewell. I will miss you and everything you were about throughly, but unless the drama stops, then I will not be returning. This love/hate affair has gotten to be too much hate and I cannot take it anymore. I'm sorry and I hope everything works out for you.

0 you know you love me.: