8.20.2009

Things I Really Freakin Want!

Hello. We all know what time it is. Time for good old Things I Want Thursday brought to you by the beautiful and wonderful Sass over at Are You Sassified? So hit her up, tell her you love her or bake her a cake, either way she'll be grateful.

So here we go.

1) I don't even have to say what I really really want because we all know. Yup, h20 time.

2) I really really want to be able to write my other post. Something odd and amazing happened last night which left me feeling so weird (but good) that I'm still amazed it happened.

3) I really really want Hannah Montana cereal, Spongebob Mac n Cheese, and Steak-ums for said meals in OCMD. Ok, well at least the Spongebob Mac n Cheese.

4) I really really want to go to TD Homers tonight, it's my new favorite bar and the mudslide I had was super yummy. =)

5) I really really wish I had more to talk about, but sadly I don't. (lol)

Leave me what you really really want. =)

2 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

There is Hannah Montana cereal? lol I never knew!

rachaelgking said...

I really want someone ELSE to move my apartment on Saturday... ;-)