8.27.2009

Why My THoughts and Big Mouth Get Me in Trouble!

First off, I'd like to take this time to apologize to Elizabeth Marie over at It's Unbeweavable! If you caught my last post, I pretty much bitched about how I thought she stole my post and it turns out that it was a coindeince (ok i think i butchered that word) that she wrote a best friends post because her blogger friends had been too! Right now I trully feel like an ass and I'm totally sorry and I hope she can forgive me. =(

If you guys haven't already figured, I'm one of those people that talk before I think and usually always assume the worst. So, Elizabeth, I'm trully sorry x100000. (ps-my email is bunnni.chick@gmail.com if you ever want to email me)

In other news, yesterday I went swimming and it was pure amazingness. It was only my third time this summer actually doing something that involved water on a hot day. Swan's gf EM has the nicest neighbor with a in ground pool and apparently virtually the entire neighborhood uses the pool, so we went over and jumped right in. It was soo relaxing and nice to just swim around and enjoy the day via the pool. After we got out, we got pizza and just chilled on her deck talking and lounging. (this is why i wish i was still a kid again!)

After that, it was time to bring LB (who actually had yesterday offf!) home and Swan and myself were headed to the usual wednesday night spot, via Charlie (my beloved volkswagen) with BP in tow in his. As usual on a good Wednesday, we have an all night chitchat and we did just that. There of course was a point in time when I wanted to smack BP all over the frickin parking lot, because we have to remember that he is still only 20and is a loud mouth.

I went to call LB and of course BP has to scream whatever the hell he was screaming while I was on the phone. (thanks for being a dick) Thankfully though, I have a super patient and understand boyfriend, so he's ok (not great) with the idea that BP will unfortunately ALWAYS be around because we like the same damn thing. (lol)

Anyways, thats about all that's going on. And again, Elizabeth I'm trully sorry.

2 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Glad you had fun swimming :) Also, good to have a bf that understands about BP lol :)

Elizabeth Marie said...

Thanks for the apology. I know how it feels when you think that kind of stuff has happened, but rest assured it wasn't the case. I actually have been looking for your blog for almost weeks now-hence the no comments from me-because when I click on your name after you leave me a comment it goes to some blocked page...and I never can find you in my dash. So unfortunately, I haven't even been reading your blog to know you did that post. But I WAS going to sooner rather than later do a shout out to Nickie where are you haha and thank you for all the sweet comments you leave me everyday.

Liz
(I tried your email and it didn't go through...mine is itsunbeweavable@gmail.com)