8.21.2009

I'm Lazy. It's Cool.

So I was going to write this huge long post about the said amazing thing, but then I got lazy. Or should I say I am lazy. It's Friday! I'm sorry. Don't hurrrt me. (lol) Plus, it's a lot to take in and a lot to really analyze, which my brain does not want to handle at the moment.

So, I'm gonna ask you guys, give me ideas on something to write about, ask me questions, make up a survey for me. Anythinggg, pleasssse. I've run out of ideas. [sigh]

2 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Hmmm tell us about your life... that should take awhile :P All kidding aside... hmm...

Fav color
Flower
Season
Items to wear
video game
book
magazine
food
drink
band
song
etc
:P

Nickie. said...

OoO thanks, those are all awesome ideas!!! =) and i tag you back on those. =)