8.25.2009

Beautiful Life

So, back a couple posts, Sheri over at Sheri's World answered my calling for inspiration in the form of questions, or surveys or other such questionnary things. Visit her page, you know you wanna, just do it. Thanks again Sheri!

Anyways onward to her mini-survey/questionnare thingy. =)


Fav color-Blue



Flower-Daisy/Buttercup


Season-SUMMMER!


Items to wear-Flippie Floppies


Video game-Call of Duty 4/5


Book-"Something Borrowed" and "A Salty Piece of Land"


Magazine-Eurotuner/PVW/Xbox 360 (indeed those are volkswagen mags)


Food-anything Italian


Drink-(Non Alcoholic) Cherry Pepsi (Alcoholic) Mudslide/Cap'n Coke


Band- Disturbed, Rascal Flatts, 3 Doors Down


Song- Hmmm. I have a million that I love. ::sigh::



I know it's super short, but I'm drawing a blank on questions to ask myself to tell you all. But those are Sheri's questions to me, so feel free to add some of your own. =)

1 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Thanks for answering the questions :) I love Italian food too, and flip flops. :)