8.18.2009

Hello, My Name is Bill and I'm A Hurricane.

Meet Bill. He's a Catergory 2 hurricane that will probably intensify into a 3 or maybe even 4. Why am I talking about him?! Well, because there's a good chance that he might come up here and wrreck some havoc.

Now, usually I'd be all gung ho and cool about it. But, not when my parents are going on vacay. It's just going to be me and my bro. I totally have a really great plan that pretty much has me shoving everything that's outside inside and packing me and the bro up and going to my best friends to ride out the storm if it comes.

The other sucky outcome to this is that the hurricaine might turn and head for Ocean City MD where my parents are going. It's supposed to be around New Jersey by Sunday, so hopefully it doesn't decide to ruin my parents vacay!

So lets pray that BIll doesn't come. Ok, maybe I do want him to come a little. But, not really. Other than that, I really have nada to talk about. It's going to be really hott today and I really don't mind it! Okay, maybe a tad. (lol)

1 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Hopefully Bill just spins out there in the Atlantic and doesn't hit land.