8.10.2009

Fashion Post. V2.

So, as I've stated before, recently I've come to seriously love fashion! and makeup and hair. =) Here, I will compile another list of items I really really want.

1) The Extreme Frayed Skinny by Forever 21

Hi, I love these. After my friend let me try on her Gap Skinny Jeans , I fell in love with skinny jeans. They make my butt look amazing, while making me look thin. Plus, I think they look super hot with some sexxy heels.

2) Athena Platform Pump by Forever 21
 I also have a thing for these. They are perfect forrrr me. =) They have an edge to them but they're not over the top. I love the straps at the top too. And the heels not too high either.

3) I'm So Blogging This Tank by Forever 21
I love this shirt for the more obvious reasons, but I also fell totally in love with this style. I have one from Forever 21 that has a comic book style to it and it very sexy and flattering. Who knew that something so, hmm what's the word? Common and silly could be so sexy?!

4) Danica Leather Hobo by Forever 21
I'll admit, I've fallen in love with the hobo bag. Last nite, I sat there on Kohls.com for over an hour looking for the perfect Hobo bag. And I should have totally looked at Forever 21 first!  I really want a  big bag for the fall/winter for things like my hat, scrave, gloves, etc.

4) True Religion "Becky Disco Big T" Bootcut Stretch Jeans by True Religion (Nordstrom)
If ever in my life, I win the lottery, I'd buy like 20 pairs of these. They are the most amazing looking jeans ever. Seriously. Oh, if only. :Sigh:

5) Stella Star Faux Leather Moto Jacket at Nordstrom
I love this jacket! I totally want one, or a bomber one. It is juniors, but I don't really like the way the women's ones look. I think they are a little too dressy and I def. like how to this adds some flair to such a simple t-shirt. There was one I was eyeing at Forever 21 also, but I couldn't find it online. =(

6) BCBGirls 'Lexs' Sandal at Nordstrom

I just completely fell in love with these. I absolutely love the detail an the way the wrap around ankle buckle is free from the rest of the shoe. I think it is soo sexxxi.

And now my brain has wandered, lol. Lemme know what you think!

1 you know you love me.:

rachaelgking said...

I JUST tried on Skinny jeans for the first time and I was shocked that I love them! Go figure :-)