8.13.2009

Things I Really Freakin Want!

It's Thursday again, which means it's time for the weekly dose of Things I Want brought to you by the lovely and amazing Sass of Are You Sassified? Head on over to her blog and give her some positive vibes, her best friend needs it and so does she!

Here we go.

1) I really really want it to be the end of Septemeber, so I can go to h20! (duh)

2) I really really want all this stupid drama to stop. I'm so sick of the fake chicks in the volkswagen scene and all the shit that is being talked amongst everyone. It's freakin annoying.

3) I really really want to go river tubing on Saturday! I feel like I haven't played in the water at all this summer. Booo.

4) I really really want to go visit Amber and her hubby in Florida before they move to Oregon next March. Plus, I really really want to see my Florida homies.

5) I really really want the summer to stay up here forever. The winter months are creeping up and I am not down with that.

6) I really really want to get a second job. LB and I are really great friends with the guy at the game store we go to, who just happens to be the manager (we think) and he totally is hiring next month! ::keep fingers crossed!::

7) I really really want to go to a concert sometime before the year ends, I have yet to go to one yet. I'm very sad.

8) I really really want everyone on facebook to stop posting about going to Kenny Chesney tonite. Am I the only person that thinks it's weird that a Northern state is so obsessed with country music?!

9) I really really want to see Nick Swardson live. Mr. Swardson please come to CT already. I know you had to reschedule your UCONN show, so please inform me when this will be happening!?

10) I really really want to see a Yankees game. LB and I have not been to the new stadium yet. And yes, I will still wear my faded Giambi tee with the bleach stain on it even though he got traded to the A's because Teixeira you stole his number and his position! =p

11) I really really want to get inspired to write an amazing post. I feel like I talk about a whole lot of nothing way to much and I feel like that could be why no one comments my posts except Sheri because she loves me so. =)

12) I really really want to get a haircut, and do some other girly things before I leave for h20. I should probably get on that, oh and making my Charlie look fresh too. =)

Thats about it for today. So, what do you really want?!

2 you know you love me.:

Elizabeth Marie said...

I really want you to stop thinking your posts aren't amazing. :)

Oh AND some Balmain boots, if we're taking orders haha!

Desert Rat said...

Hi girly.

It finally just started feeling like summer this week here in MA. I really really want to go to Yankee game too! and sorry to be added to the list but I love Kenny, I've been in love with him for a good 8 years! (with his hat on of course)
(odd note, I'm not able to go to your site from mine only from bondons otherwise it comes up private, so I thought you went private but then just clicked on you from bondons)