8.06.2009

I'm in a LaLaLa Mood.


Good afternoon blogger world. Sorry, I've been pretty MIA lately. My head's spinning in 7,146 different ways. I'm thinking about h20, my best friends' issue with her retard boyfriend, and how I don't get to see LB as often as I would like. =(

But, last night was good times. As usual I attended the Wednesday night get together but this time with CM in my car along with Swan per usual and BP following. We got to the g2g around 745pm and were there till 11pm.

Most of my time was spent talking to BP about everything and anything. That also unfortunately included the "cop talk." Yes, we all remember that lovely incident. He also informed me of alot of things I did not realize went on. Such as the cop saying that my car was illegally driven to Dubs on Defrost because I didn't have my insurance updated.!?

Ummmm, that's kinda impossible. Since my insurance is updated in January and July, so I love how the cop pretty much pulled something outta his tush. Not coool. Plus, I was also informed that the cop once drove by my house but I was not home. What was he going to do if I was?!

And why was an out of town cop bascially stalking me?! WTF, that's super shady. After glaring at him forever and telling him I wanted to smack the crap out of him, I got over it. No sense in getting my panties all twisted over something that happened several months ago. We put everything behind us and now are very good friends. With him being there, it also made me relalize who my true friends are.

PA Lover is bascially and has been for a while now on my shit list. All she has done in the last couple of weeks is complain about her bf and about this chick she hates, then ditch me to hang out with J.Dubs at get togethers.

Last night was pretty much the icing on the cake. She did not say hi to me once because I was with BP. She just glared at me. I was like ohhhh ok. I know her and BP don't like each other. But, that doesn't mean her and J.Dubs have to sit there and act 12 and laugh and talk loudly in front of us.

I'm just over the drama. And I certainly hope that she doesn't come to h20 because I know she won't be happy if Coco and Colin stay with us. (lol)

Next up: Things I Want Thursday!

0 you know you love me.: