8.27.2009

Things I Really Freakin Want!

Well folks, it's Thursday again as you all know. And it's that time of the day when I tell all of you lovely bloggers what I want, then you tell me what you want. See, it's quite simple as Dr. Doofenshmirtz would say. (yes i totally watch phineas and ferb). Anyways, if you want to get in on the fun, head on over to Sass' blog, Are You Sassified?<-- (please click) She's currently having a contest. All you have to do is come up with a funny caption for her picture, be a follower, and ta-da you could be featured on her blog! So head on over, follow her and duh make something funny up!

1) Ok, you know it. Yes, I really really want it to be time for H20. T-29 days!

2) I really really want this work day to be over. It's so beautiful outside and I do not want to be in here!

3) I really really want my bestie CM to cheer up. She's pretty down about life and I totally love her to death, soooo please cheer up CM! =)

4) I really really want to go to another state fair this year. I <3 them. The atmosphere, the music, the food, I think I'm a Southern girl at heart.

5) I really really want a second job. I'm ready, come on, things to pay for. I'm like Spongebob in that episode of "Band Geeks." *Big dorky smile + big dorky dance=totally ready.*

6) I really really can't wait for the Big E. Every year, we travel up to the Springfield area of Mass. and go to it. It's a huge state fair and the parade is the most awesome part. People throw Mardi Gras beads off floats. I have a whole collection in my room. I'm wondering if Miss LiLu has ever been, since she's a former Mass resident.

And that's what I want today folks, now let me know what you want! =) And rub the screen 3x for all your wishes and desires to come true.

4 you know you love me.:

rachaelgking said...

State Fairs are my favorite thing EVER. I miss being in North Carolina for them!!!

Sheri, RN said...

Ohhh H2O is getting close! I haven't been to a state fair in years, but you mentioning it makes me want to go to one! :)

rachaelgking said...

Also? I've never been to the Big E (I know!!!) but I have been to Mardi Gras... and it is insane. ;-)

Sheri, RN said...

Glad you want to take part in Flashback Fridays, I thought you'd enjoy doing that :)

Thanks for offering me a guest blog post! I'll have to think up something good to write about :)