8.09.2009

Quick Update.

Sadly we were unable to take Mickey home with us. Mulligan showed aggression to him from the get-go, so the people at the humane society decided to have them go outside and see what would happen. Mulli was alot calmer but he still was pretty aggressive towards him, trying to snip at his face.


I felt soo horrible because I knew that LB's mom really really wanted Mikey. Of course we aren't mad at Mulli because he was just acting in the honor of our family but still I was saddened because Mickey had such a sweet deposition and just wanted a loving and good home.

We aren't really sure why Mulli did what did, mainly because he goes to doggie daycare and shows no aggression. We also take him to the dog park and he runs and plays with the other dogs...well kinda. He really just steals toys and sniffs around.

I just hope that some amazing family takes him in and makes the rest of his life wonderful. Maybe someday soon again, LB's mom will find a dog she loves just as much as she did Mickey and maybe Mulli will be a little more mild tempered.

3 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Hopefully that dog does find a nice good home. Is it at a no-kill shelter? I would love to have another dog too, but my dog is kinda a one-dog dog lol. She doesn't get along with other dogs well either. :(

Nickie. said...

I don't know if it's a no-kill shelter. I don't think it is or I doubt LB's mom would work at it. =)

We've never seen Mulli react like that, but now we know. =(

rachaelgking said...

Awww, I'm so sorry. I'm sure he'll find a good home!