7.31.2009

We Finally Got A Place!

That odd shaped building right there...yup that's where we are staying for h20 in Ocean City, MD. I'm overly stoked. Swan and I were discussing what the hell we were gonna do, when I hopped onto the Coldwell Bankers website and looked at all the possible condos to rent.

About 3 yrs ago they started having mini weeks, so we are booked from Fri-Mon. =) The place has two bedrooms and two baths. We are staying in condo 15 something because they usually rent out certain rooms at some of the condos. In the pics, the  furniture looks super outdated, but eh, we just need a place to sleep and eat and chill in between running around the strip.

It's gonna be Swan and his gf EM, Pa Lova and Lil B, and hopefully LB and I. But who knows if LB's boss will end up letting him take 3 days off. Unfortunately we can't leave till after I get outta work because one of my co-workers has vacay that week and on Fridays another co-worker doesn't work.

Which stinks, but they just put our keys in a lock box and then we can pick em up whenever. I'm hoping LB does come, but I kinda feel like he won't and that super bums me out. He already has to work this Sunday even though it's supposed to be his day off. =(

Maggie, who works at LB's friends store (the one he first worked at) is in Italy for 3 weeks with her family, so Chris would have worked all day, everyday, so as a favor, Ivonna whos co manager with LB is gonna cover for him on Sunday which means, ypu, LB works at his store. 11-7.

Some days I feel like I wanna curl up in a tiny ball and cry because of his work schuedule. I mean he gets paid slightly over minumim wage and works his ass off like no other. I mean yea I have my besties to chill with it, but it's not the same. Sigh. And somehow I feel like his schedule will never get better.

And then I'm gonna get a second job come October and probably go to school in January. So, pretty much seeing my bf after October is non-existent. I hate money and the economy. It sucks like no other. =(

But, I'm still super stoked for our trip to h20 and our condo! =)

2 you know you love me.:

rachaelgking said...

Oooo jealous! I so desperately need a beach trip. xo

Sheri, RN said...

Very cool! Take lots of pics and post all about it! :)