8.10.2009

Ugh. I'm So Sick of Talking About It!



I'm sick of talking about h20. I just came off from having a pretty good weekend, when Swan decides to tell me that now Spinney and Sarah are going. Which isn't a problem, because I don't mind them. I'm just annoyed that Swan keeps inviting more couples when there's a chance LB can't go. And then on top of it, he said that he wouldn't mind Coco staying with us, but he doesn't think Colin could, and I was like, well you can't separate them.

So, I told Swan that my decision is that I'm not gonna go if no one goes with me. It sucks because I really really want to go but if no one comes with me, like CM, Lil Cuz or LB then I really don't want to sit there all depressed while everyone gets to snuggle up to their gf or bf. I mean even just having my best friend or my cousin there would make me feel less alone.

Swan said he would tie me up and make me drive. lol. I know he really wants me to come and I'm really not trying to be diffucult but if anyone wants to bitch about deicision, they can shove it because they need to understand that it wouldn't be fair to me to feel like shit.

If it was just Swan and EM or PA Lova and Lil B too, I don't think I'd mind as much. But, if another couple is coming too, I kinda do mind. If it was one day, I wouldn't. But 3 days/2 nights all alone? I doubt it.

Ugh, I don't mean to complain, but I just need to get this off my chest before I scream and pull a Britney Spears a la shave my head. Or at least chuck umbrellas at vans.

1 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

That really sucks, I hope one of them can go with you so you can go and not be all alone. :(