7.02.2009

Things I Really Freakin Want!

Happy Friday everyone! Wait...it's only, yea. I know. But it damn for sure feels like it! Ahh I love three day weekends. Anyways, I bring you another installment of "Things I Want Thursday" brought to you by Sass over @ Are You Sassified?



1) I really really want the 85 days left to go by super quick so I can be in Ocean City MD at H20 (link!) already! I want to feel the sand in my toes, the sun on my face (i hope), and see the veedubs everywhere! =)

2) I really really want to find a second job. Right now I'm putting 10 bucks away for the next however many weeks to be able to afford h20 and I seriously need another job to help pay for Florida in Novemeber. And to pay LB back.

3) I really really want to tell all of you how excited I am that I just talked to Firefighter Fred on Facebook Chat and that he wants LB and I to come down and visit him when we go to Florida in November.

4) I really really want it to stop raining! Last month (june obvii) it rained 25 out of 30 days. Seriously!

5) I really really want to visit all my favorite bloggers. I wish I had the money and time to swoop down to Washington DC, down to Alabama, up to Wisconsin (when u get there!) and down and across to Cali. You women rock! =)

6) I really really want to find out where I can buy the whole "What I Like About You" series. I really love Amanda Bynes and Nick Zano is super hottt. =)

7) I really really want to take this time to say THANKS to Sheri over at Sheri's World. I won her awesome giveaway..from the new online business her and her mom recently opened. They make handmade jewelery and other cuttte things! So check out her blog.

8) And finally I really really want to figure a slight hmmm. not a bump...I guess problem right now.

I'll probably write one more post, but if I don't, here's a premature have a great weekend and 4th of july all my bloggers!

4 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

You're welcome and congrats again on winning the contest! :) Don't forget about stopping in Alabama to visit me too! :P

Jessica said...

I'm watching What I Like About You, right now ! :P

calixta.jive. said...

woot! happy 4th!!!

Bon Don said...

you're so cute :) haha and yes you totally need to swoop by Cali!