7.06.2009

Um..


So, it's Monday yet again. And I have absolutel positively nothing to do today, or probably at all this week. Except collect Sub Folders. My boss is on vacay for the week. So, I may post ALOT. And annoy you people. And I apologize in advance if I start doing that. Or if I change my layout again. Which I shouldn't.

Anyways, a few notes before we go into the weekend recap.

LB was promoted to Assitant Manager on Friday. His best friend's ((who is also his manager at the current store)) sister who is a manager at a store about 15 mins away is quitting. Since LB doesn't have enough experience, he will be splitting the task with a 17 yr old chick who cannot become manager because of her age. I'm very proud and excited for him. But at the same time...

a) the likely hood of us being able to go to h20 or florida is now looking like a slim to none chance. unfortunately they need someone there at all times, so splitting up the time is what's going on. the store mind you, is open from 8am-9pm. Eekksauce.

b)the more my hunnni works, the more tired he will be. for some reason he just doesn't have the stamina to be able to work a looong day && then come home && do stuff. boooo. which means he will probably be in bed super early..or as soon as he gets home from work.

c)they don't pay enough. seriously. 9.00 an hr to work like 6 days a week/40 + hours a week?! rip off. thats what. I get paid almost 11.00 to sit on my butt most of the time..not that I'm complaining, just referring. ((lol)).

--But don't get me wrong, I'm super excited and happy for him! I just think no time off + not enough pay + sleepy LB=not really honestly worth it.-- ((I'm a social butterfly like my mom says..what can I say?))

And, yesterday I went to see CM's apt. It's very nice. Old but nice and spacious. Apparently LB noticed that when she was giving us the tour, she said MY to every single room instead of OURS, since she is moving in with her boyfriend.

So, I ended up staying a while. And helping clean. I think I was there for about 4 1/2-5 hrs helping. We got some yummy pineapple pizza, layered her drawers in the kitchen with FrostyTact, lmao! ((Its that tiny diamond shaped privacy stick on stuff)). It works as a good buffer in those nasty drawers. We cleaned the bathroom, got some things put together and organized.

Around 830, I left. When I was saying goodbye, I almost felt like she was pissed I was leaving. She had a slight annoyed face on and a slight attitude. Whatever. She could be thankful I helped. That'd be coool. I coulda just left earlier && did something with LB instead of staying behind to help her clean.

Oh well. When I move out, I don't expect anyone to help me but LB. But, that's just me. I"m weird like that. But, I'll be there all week helping, so she can stick it. =) ((lol))

Weekend Recap in the next post. Sorry for making this one so long.

0 you know you love me.: