7.30.2009

Cause This Can't Be Ignored!

So, I know most of you have probably come across the I could, I would, I should, etc post most bloggers are doing. I tried to ignore it, I really really did. But, it just looks so damn fun! So, I give credit to It's Unbeweavable! and LiLu because these super ladies did it too!

I digress. Here we go!

I can't....

touch my toes. seriously, i've never been able too.

believe i left the love of my life for someone 2 yrs younger me and who apparently lives his life in the emo state 24/7.

do math well at all. =( really, i fail at geometry like no other.

eat peanut butter straight up but love peanut butter coated in chocolate. like reeses peanut butter cups.

eat nuts unless they are surrounded by chocolate. such as peanut m&ms.

I can..

beat most boys in video games.

give good advice about life when I'm really in the zone.

be a little too forgiving, and sometimes I get stepped on.

eat a whole package of reeses peanut butter cups in one sitting, and I'm talking the 8-pack.

read Jimmy Buffett books over and over and over.


I won't...

give up on me anymore. it's time I start to live for myself and push myself in everything I do.

ever let drama in my life like I did in high school.

ever get too down and out. I love going with the flow.

ever not say I love you before I leave my love everyday.

ever take anyone in my life for granted. my parents are amazing and do so much for me. my friends are always there when i need a shoulder to cry on and my bf is always supportive of everything i do even if he doesn't always agree.
I Will..

treasure everyone in my life like no other.

continue to pwn boys in call of duty.

do something with my life by the end of this year. phlembotomy classes here i come!

love with all of my heart.

live everyday as though it may be my last.

go to Florida early next year.

let everything out when I need to on here, no matter what I say or feel because one day I'll look back on this and smile, laugh and remember the memories.

try and write my bf a cute lil love note every week before I leave his house while he's asleep.

continue to kiss my boys goodnite, aka LB and his pup because I can't leave without kisses!



I Shouldn't..

ever let anyone walk all over me again.

let my heart wander because sometimes it gets me in trouble and usually makes me very confused.

let the high school drama get to me, I'm better than that!

care about BP as other than an acquantince, but I care about him as though he was my BFF.

keep spending money the way I do. Willpower!


I Should..

get that second job asap so I can go to school asap.

be more concerned about my future and less concerned about what I'm doing every night.

tell certain people how I feel esp. if I feel I'm being mistreated.

come out of my shell to new people more often.

visit my blogger friends because some of them are so A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

tell my parents how much I appreciate everything they have ever done for me in my life because I'm afraid of them getting older.

be more financially responsible because the future is coming sooner than expected.

go to block island this summer, stand on a mountain and proclaim my love for life and everything in it.

give charlie more baths.

go to a country concert because even though its not my favorite genre, the words can be amazing.

write more about life and my experiences and how beautiful each day is, instead of recapping my semi exciting existence.

go to the doctors..both the gyno and the regular one.

stop caring about how people view me because no matter what I'm me.

buy a new shirt or pair of jeans or shoes once a mnth.

go to the gym as much as I can because I want to be healthy.

eat better.

probably stop writing, because I have alot of I shoulds, and I probably should do them all instead of just pretending I will.

2 you know you love me.:

DimStar said...

That was as amazing as my BBFF!

rachaelgking said...

I love all of these so much. They're such good reminders for us, too :-)