10.02.2008

I Busted H20!

Sorry..it has been one stressful week!

So bascially. What happened was...

Me and the ex rolled into Ocean City MD round 200am.
Went to the condo, said hello to everyone..and pretty much passed out.
It took us exactly six hours to get there.

[you're probably wonderin why i went with him!? cause he already paid && no one else could go!]

Saturday

Saturday morning I was awoken by Ryan..I don't know why he scared me..all I heard was him say good morrrning to Tim and I woke straight up. Realizing where I was [after about 5 mins] I immediately got up..[the floor wasn't as undercomfortable as i thought!!] and went into the room that Jess and Lou were sharing with Ty. So we all went into the kitchen//family room..and ate some cereal..then all got ready and decided to go find a scooter rental..since Ty wanted to take rolling shots. That completely failed. It was 75 for 4 hrs and 100 deposit. So Jay and Tim wanted to wash their cars..and all the boys were together..so they went back to get jays car..but didnt come back to our spot..so Jess and Lou left and me and the ex left and just went for a drive. We came back later to find Sarah && Brian walking around and the door locked too..so we all decided after a lovely walk on the beach that we would go to the Bad Ass BBQ..

So the four of us went to the BBQ..it wasn't too too bad, till it decided to torrentialy downpour on us when we got there..but we stuck it out via Volkswagen ponchos! [haha. they were sick!] So we chilled for a little longer..cause I was on the hunt for a Europlate. [aka European Licence Plate] Then the four of us left..went back to the condo..and I asked Jay if he wanted to go the MkV get together [MkV-ex. 2006-2009, the model number for a certain amount of years.][Get Together-group of people who stand and show off their cars and talk about stuff]. So Jay [has a B-5 Passat sedan], me and Ryan [MkV GTI in black] and Tim [Mk3 Jetta] all rolled down to the get together..looked round then left. So we went back to the condo..and all had some pasta..which I was pretty bummed out.cause hi we're on vaca and there are plenty of places to eat!! NO matter tho..it was very tasty.

After dinner the ex and I went over to 15th st..and went to my friend Dean's beach house. We walked in and who do I see lying on the couch..my friend Ashley!! I was soo excited to see her. I tried to wake her up but she wasn't really having that. Eventually she woke up by herself and got soo excited that I was there. She was like my Connecticut girl is here!! So we chilled and what not and then all of a sudden Danny from Pa came outta no where. [i knew he was there but thought he'd stay hiding] He just walked into the kitchen and back out. [fling like a yr ago..bad.haha]

So I chilled with them for a looong while..then went back to the condo..and played some Kings with some of my friends. And oh boy it got rowwdy. Amy [Jay's gf] was joking round and shoved Ty and Ty's chair hit a taller chair and fell right into a painting and smashed the glass a bit. EeKk! So thankfully we are insured up to a 1,000 if anything breaks..so I'm thinking we'll be good. I hope.

Eventually we all went to bed..thank goodieness.

The next day we woke up and Dan and myself wanted some real breakfast so we went to the Dough Roller..came back and of course everyone was gone but Brian and Sarah. So again the four of us tracked down to the show..and it started pouring yet again. Darn racetrack!!! Haha. Soo we were styling in the ponchos. =D haha. Eventually the sun came up and it was a beautiful Sunday afternoon. After the show we went back and changed and then the four went to dinner, the boardwalk, mini golf, ice cream, and the beach. [i know all couple like things..but me && him know whats best for us] Soo then we went back to the condo and it was locked!! It was like 1130..we figured ok..they mite have went for a walk..well we asked them where they were and they wouldnt answer, granted this is like 8 pple together. So whateve..Sarah && Brian start getting mad..and Brian calls her an inconsiderate fudging biiatch. Which I did not appreciate...but she wasnt answering the phone..sooo. But that was way extreme. So whatever..I went for a drive came back and they were there!!! So i was mad..walked out and slammed the door. So I guess Tim had asked the ex what was wrong and he said nothing we were just bored and went out and you guys locked the door..and Jess walked by apparently and said thats cause you were hanging out with Bri...so I thought she was angry and me && Dan decided to go home rite then and there.


So me starting packing up stuff and Bri and Sarah came back and Sarah was on Bri's phone with her mom. So then Sarahs mom wanted to talk to Jess [they're sisters] soo Sarah went and handed Jess the phone. Sooo Sarah was just talking to me and Dan..then went to get the phone back and Jess was like I don't know where I put it..and Bri was in a pisssssed mood..soo he told Jess give me backin my effin phone!!! And so then Lou jumped in and said don't talk to her like that..and Bri got his phone back and was about to grab all his stuff when Lou jumped on him..put him in a chokehold and then punched him in the face as he was getting pulled off by Ryan!!!!!

So we took our crap..and left...but I ended up going back cause Bri wanted his t-shirt that he forgot. So I went in and got it and Lou wanted to know why I was mad but I just ignored him..and then he said helllooo Nickie I'm effing addressing you..so I whipped round..[no one disrespects me..i don't take crap anymore!] and said you wanna know why I was mad and stated everything...then bascially just peaced out.

So the looong drive home started. Left OCMD around 2am..got back home at 830am. We had to stop a bunch of times soo Bri could get out and stretch before he fell asleep. So at one of the gas stations I bought the 5-hr energy drink..and I was AWAKE! [it really works!] Soo I ended up bascially just talking to Erik [ill get to that soon] and Dan when he was half awake.

So bascially that was my trip..pretty much sucked due to rain and miscommunication. Booooo!


So durin that weekend I kinda stopped talking to Corey. On thursday nite he pissed me off by ignoring me then ditchin me. =/ [Boo to him]. I had been doing a lot with Erik..showing him where get togethers were and stuff..and we just started liking each other more and more. So eventually we hung out on Monday and Tuesday..and somehow I swear its amazing..we have such a great conncection. We will say and do the same things at the same time. When he kisses me he gives me butterflies like you would't believe!! He's amazing in every way. He told me the sweetest thing..I can't promise you a long term relationship or marriage or anything after that. But I can promise you that I will be the best I can be for you. [cheesy but so true!]

So last nite Erik finally asked me to be his gf. I must say I'm dating quite the hottie. But he only has eyes for me. Which amazes me!?!

Also..today I talked to Jess && Lou and pretty much explained myself and they explained themselves..soo bascially I'm back in AbsolutDübs [couldnt be happier!!!] and I'm also in my bfs club HatCityDübs [they bascially both hang out together soo].


Theres the second to last show next week. =/ It's being put on by EüroMafia..its near the University of Connecticut..soo Lou thought it'd be cool if HatCity and Absolut rolled to it together. Soo everythings coming together nicely. I have my clubs..my dub..my bf..and my best friend aka my ex. =D

1 you know you love me.:

MeMeMe said...

I miss butterflies! Enjoy!