7.23.2009

Weird Things Keep Happening && Thing I Really Freakin Want!

Since Saturday odd things have been happening!!? First in Dirtee Jerzee, the whole talking to my ex best friend and BP thing. Then come Monday, BP adds me on Facebook. Tuesday, this dub kid from Jerzee claims he knows me and that if I just take a little more time to look at his Myspace I would figure it out. (I still haven't!) Yesterday I visit LB at lunch and his co-worker Maggie tells Swan and I that she saw us at Waterfest.

So, Thursday I ask you this?! What weirdness do you have in store for me?! Or are you going to play with me because I'm expecting something weird to happen?! Which really Thursday, you best not do.

I digress.

As you all know, its Thursday, so that means it's Things I Want Thursday brought to you by the lovely Sass!  You know you wanna head over to her blog. ;)

1) I really really want it to be time to go to H20. Yes, I will repeat this every week. ((hahah))

2) I really really want for it to STOP RAINING. Literally the nicest weekend I've had all summer was in Jersey.

3) I really really want this week to be over. I'm totally prepared to sleep a million hours this weekend because, yes I'm still recovering from the amazing weekend I just had. Believe it or not, I was sober the whole weekend too, but yet I don't feel like I was. Hmmmm.

4) I really really want weird shit to stop happening to me. Listen, I'm all down for weird good shit, but I'm afraid weird bad shit may come about. And I do not want that to happen.

5) I really really want to go to a waterpark. I saw a sign for one in New Hampshire. I think I may need to go before the summers over.

6) I really really want my blueberry iced coffee now. Like whoa!

7) I really really want to stop 2nd guessing how I think people perceive me. It really makes me feel like poo sometimes. =/

And that's what I want! Stay classy.

1 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Aww and you wanted thunderstorms :P Send them my way! :) I hope you have a great weekend without any weird shit happening. :P