7.07.2009

Two Tickets to the Gun Show Please.


Good Tuesday Morning. I'm a bit bushy eyed at the moment. Sleepy status for the lose! But last night I did have a great night!


I went out on a date with LB. =) We went mini golfing at the Safari Golf place and we tied! LB was never so upset in his life about it. ((lol)) It's either win or lose for him. After that we went to Ihop where I got a waffle with strawberry topping and whipped cream. So effin good! LB got some Cinnamon Swirl thingy and eggs and bacon.


After that we headed home and then I went to the...omg huge shocker coming up..to the GYM! Yes, that's right. Swan decided last night that he absolutely needed to go ((he's overweight and knows it)).


So, we went down to Planet Fitness. I absolutely love that gym besides the fact that almost everyone I went to high school with goes there. Swan got the "PF Black Card" which is $20.00 per month and he gets unlimited tanning, unlimited massage chairs, and he gets to bring a guest freee. ((insert me!))


I don't get to use the "extras" but that's ok because I love the gym. I had a membership a while ago but I didn't really use it. But, I will def. go with Swan as much as possible because we are often bored and poor so what better way to get out then go to the gym? ((Lol)) Plus LB had a membership so when he's not working nights, he's gonna come too. =)'


Also, the gym has a judgement free policy. No one can come in and laugh they're ass off about how "fat" they think you are. They also don't really accept bodybuilders..the equipment they have there isn't really tailored towards them anyways.


They have some free weights..but mostly treadmills, elipticalls (sp?), leg crunch machines, abdomen crunch machines. (lol). I usually use the treadmills. I try and do the elipticalls but my knees kill me for some odd reason. So, last night I set my nice little treadmill to 30 mins and plugged my headphones into the box on there and watched some tv. =) I love that part too! I can change channels on the box on my machine ((theres 8)) and it doesn't bother anyone. I listen to the tv thru my headphones while walking.


It really helps because I'm def. one of those people who cannot stare off into space while excersizing or I get bored and give up. But I can stare at the tv..making me want to keep going because I have something partially distracting me. So, now Swan, LB && I are just trying to figure out what days work for us so we can get into a rountine.


This time, I'm def. gonna do it. No giving up! I'm poor so there's no reason to get out of the house and not go to the gym! YAY!

0 you know you love me.: