7.30.2009

Bloggggie Award!!


Thanks to my blogger best friend Sheri over at Sheri's World for this fabulous award! Of course she's even more fab. then I. =) And she keeps me in the loop about True Blood because I don't have HBO. =(

Anyways, the rules are: name 5 obsessions you have and share it with 5 fabulous bloggers. Sooo, here we go.

1) Volkswagens.
As you all know (or should, hehehe) I have a huge obsession with them. They are my life. Get togethers, car shows, and friends that are like family. (ps-no thats not charlie. i wish.)

2) Xbox 360

I absolutely love Xbox 360. I play Call of Duty games like they are my life and soul. I love being a gamerchick. And plus my avatar is sexxxi. (lol)

3) 1969 Chevelle SS


This car will be mine one day. In a deep candy apple red with black double racing strips. Of course, I'll probably just admire from a far, because honestly, I'm scared to have that much torque and power underneath my foot.

4) The Beach
Any beach, anytime, anywhere. I love digging my feet into the sand and watching the waves break. I'm totally at peace everytime I'm at the beach. =)

5) James Dean

I have this poster in my room. He's sexy beyond belief, smart and dressed fabulously! For a whole summer I tried to dress like him, we are talking popped collar, cig in mouth. Um..yea, no more of that for me please.

Now to tag 5 lovely bloggers. =)

1) Elizabeth Marie @ It's Unbeweavable.

2) Lola Lakely @ Lola Lakely.

3) SJ & Kat @ Funny Gals.

4) Struck by Serendipity.

5) Desert Rat @ Runaway Train.

2 you know you love me.:

Jan @ Struck by Serendipity said...

Thank you!!

Sheri, RN said...

Congrats :) You are just as fab as me btw :P Great obsessions to have too! :) Ever thought of playing Guild Wars? I still play that sometimes (PC game) it is decent and no monthly fees :P